Flowers, et. al v. Twilio, Inc.

Updating Contact Information

Settlement Class Members can use this website to provide, correct, or update their contact information to the Settlement Administrator.

If you received a settlement notice via email or postcard, you should select the first option below, for which you will need your Settlement ID (which can be located at the top of the email or the front of the postcard you received).

If you did not receive a Settlement ID but believe you are a Settlement Class Member, you should select the second option, which allows you to submit your contact information and verification information to the Settlement Administrator for review and evaluation.